[NTLK] eBay sale of Newton freeware

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:16:15 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Tony Kan <tonykan at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Oh, this vendor is very familiar with this list.
> At Maurice's suggestion I have asked the vendor if he is aware that they
> are available as freeware.

Ah, I think I know which vendor you are speaking about possibly.
If it is the same vendor I have in mind I think they are selling it
electronically and actually they don't have the right to do so unless they
sell the original media in the sale. Lets just stay away from this topic as
this seller in not concerned about the legality of it - just the making of
money.

Sonny