[NTLK] 2010 issues

Beale Michael mjbeale50 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:53:20 EDT 2010

Dear Forrest,

Seems like nothing is working.   I input the corrected text as before and have even tried going back to setting slower speeds which match the options which are apparent when checking my dock options on the Newton.    I have 115200, 9600, 4800 and 2400 and if I substitute these values for the 115200 I cannot get the connection.    How do I go back to the default value which was originally with osx?

Regards

Mike

Dear Forrest,

Thanks very much for your help.   I will have a go later today  at putting in the line of text and see how things go and keep you posted.

Have a great day.

Regards

Mike