[NTLK] OT: Vintage Apple stuff, anyone?

Shawn Harley shawn_harley at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 18:24:49 EST 2010

Pismo would have Firewire and USB, Lombard would have SCSI and USB,
Wallstreet would SCSI and Serial, IIRC, and the Wallstreet would have
a black keyboard and 2 PC card slots, the Lombard and Pismo would have
1 PC card slot and translucent brown keyboards. All nice machines
worthy of saving from the scrap heap. Hope this helps.

Shawn

Sent from my iPhone