[NTLK] Spring Cleaning Sale..

Chris Chapman chrisc30 at me.com
Wed Mar 3 00:09:14 EST 2010

5 Rechargeable Battery 2x00 $5 Each (free shipping) - Good for re-celling
2 Broken Newtons - Free, but you pay shipping; has both screen and logic boards and casing
2 Newton Keyboard $30 Each
Stylewriter II $30
LinkSys WPC11 $10
eMate w/ Recelled batter and hinge fix $50
PalmTree Case for MP 2x00 $10 (Really Worn)
Hussman Heavy-Duty Leather Case for MP 2x00 $10
EB Leather Case for any Newton MP $20
Original Leather Case for any Newton (Apple Brand) $20
Book-Style Leather Case for MP 2x00 $20

All items do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. I'm in the CONUS, 91801. Let me know offline if you are interested in any item!