[NTLK] OT - Representing the Newt

SteveCraft steve at craftsathome.net
Thu Mar 11 17:52:27 EST 2010

I was at a Google developer event, taking notes on my 2100, and during the
opening pre-session keynote, the head dude recognized what I was doing and
gave a shout-out to the Newton.

In other OT news, I'm on the Apple // "KansasFest" e'list, and a member was
captured by a Google Maps streetview car, while he was walking down the
street, wearing his "KansasFest" t-shirt.

You never know....