[NTLK] Who here thinks the iPad is a worthy replacement for the Newton?

Martin Gomez mmgomez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:57:06 EDT 2010

I'll be waiting too. It's close, but not yet a Newton replacement for me.

>From the FAQ:
 Does the entourage eDGe support handwriting
recognition?<https://www.entourageedge.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=9&nav=0,18>
 With the ability to write your notes and annotate your books, we do believe
there is a benefit to handwriting recognition. We are looking into
supporting this feature in a future software release but do not have a
schedule for it at this time.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Forrest Buffenmyer <anasazi4st at me.com>
> wrote:
> > OMG Now I'm excited...what do we know about this? I mean...Android
> operating system (thank God no Windows OS!)...replaceable lithium
> battery...any idea what the HWR is like?
> >

> Engadget or Laptop Mag did a review of this, I believe. While before
> hand they were excited, they were disappointed with the actual
> implementation. I also had high hopes for it, but maybe rev. 2?
>
> --
>  -Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland
> <jonglass at usa.net>
>
> "I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
> Nicklaus

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the
process of putting them in.