[NTLK] Export notes with date

Heiko Cultus ching at gmx.de
Sat Mar 20 14:31:16 EDT 2010

Hello,

i am looking for a way to export my notes from my Newton 2100 with the
date of the note to my iMac. I have tried, NewtSync with the
Macjournal PlugIn and NCX with the export function but with both ways,
the date of the individual Note is lost. I have a dump of the Notes
Soup as a Property List, where the dates of the notes are stored. But
the value of the date is in seconds since January 1, 1904 and i have
no idea how I can extract the text and the date from the plist.

Heiko