[NTLK] Newton Notes to iPhone Notes?

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 15:00:15 EDT 2010

Matej Horvat wrote:
>> Anyone know how to import notes from my Newton, so that I can store them on my iPhone's notes?
>
> I thought the iPhone couldn't synchronize notes?
> But maybe it has the "Notes" folder like iPods...

I recently wrote a note using the Note app on my iPhone and when I
synced with my iMac, a message popped up saying that I would be changing
x% of my Notes and did I want to do this?

Chapter 16 of the iPhone User Guide covers Notes and it says that they
can be "synced" to email but I can't find my notes anywhere on my iMac.

I just went in to iTunes and disabled Note syncing.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100