[NTLK] Inklet

Larry Yaeger lsynt3 at beanblossom.in.us
Sun Mar 28 15:49:55 EDT 2010

Yeah.  And what Inklet apparently does is let you use Inkwell without a tablet, entering text via a nice little pen that provides capacitance/conductance like your finger on the trackpad.  (Or you can write with your finger, albeit less legibly, one presumes.)  I haven't tried it yet, but probably will eventually.  The web page makes it look rather nicely done, but I wasn't able to tell if you could use the true "write anywhere" mode, or if it only wrote into the Ink window (aka InkPad).  I'd be curious to know.

- larryy