[NTLK] OT: A Future That is a Singularity - Evolution

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Mar 29 02:18:05 EDT 2010

On Monday, March 29, 2010, Ryan <newtontalk at me.com> wrote:
> Doing some research, I came across an interesting article about a
> future that is a singularity through mathematical recursion.

You know if you look down railroad track, they also look like they
reach a singularity. But they don't. U wouldn't put too much faith in
mathematics fo predicting future. Math is descriptive not
prescriptive. And what is possible I'm math may not be physically
possible. Lastly it is worth pondering that mathematics is 100% a
human invention. U think that sometimes it seems the perfect science
for that reason alone--it is solely the product of the human mind. And
yes I'm more the philosophical type (intuitive vs analytical) so take
what I say with a huge block of salt. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland