[NTLK] Frankenkeyboard

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:46:51 EDT 2010

Apperently, the German layout swapped out many of the punctuation keys to provide those letters... that's what made it of limited use to me.

If you look on Frank Gruendel's PDA-Soft page, he's got a German Newton Keyboard
http://www.pda-soft.de/KeyboardDisassembly02large.jpg

While here is a US one
http://img.blogdeblogs.com/tengounmac/uploads/2009/09/apple-newton-with-keyboard.jpg

If you confront those with the one I posted before, you'll see that most of the layout for mine is US, with some German keys to adapt to the different key position on the German case.

Bryan