[NTLK] where's my Appletalk choice in Dock?

Dr. James Charney james.charney at yale.edu
Sat May 15 11:38:07 EDT 2010

Hi--this happened to me before and there was an easy fix.  but it was several years ago and I can't remember what.
	suddenly, I no longer have the choice of Appletalk in the Dock on my Newton 2100.  I have serial, ethernet, tcp/ip and several serial choices like 6500--but no Appletalk.
	 I think last time the reason was I had installed something that bumped or disabled Appletalk---when I removed that "something" or froze it, then Appletalk came back.  I need Appletalk to connect to NCU.
	Can someone remind me how to fix this?
Thanks,
James