[NTLK] 1.2 OS Extras Tray

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Thu May 20 07:50:37 EDT 2010

NewtCase is pretty amazing. Not quite sure how it works, but it does and
very well. In the process of installing, my 24 meg card once again gave the
bizarre error and needed to be erased. I starting to think that the Card
itself might have some bad memory sections. With NewtCase, I might be able
to switch to my Newton 4mb card and solve the problem entirely.

Thanks for the help guys.

For the record, Extra Extras can not be installed on 1.3 OS.