[NTLK] Modern tablets and the stylus

G Y gyounk at mac512.com
Sat Nov 6 11:59:53 EDT 2010

I think modern tablets can still benefit from the stylus. I tested the pogo stylus back on May 2010 and it worked fairly well. The only drawback was, since I was used to an angle of the pen/pencil approach the pogo stylus scratched my iPad screen. I put an invisishield on it so that would not happen again.

Sincerely,
G.

Sent from my iPhone 4