[NTLK] Connection lost, Ethernet & Wifi problem

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Tue Nov 16 18:52:27 EST 2010

 From my own experience I know that the Wavelan silver and the 3c589d
will work.
My most common error is in not selecting the worksite where the setup
is, since I have more than one worksite.
Frank, whose thread you linked to (best if you start a new thread) has
a very good procedure for setup.
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>
it is quite thorough.

Woody