[NTLK] Followup: Looking for people willing to donate one cent to pda-soft.de

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:37:12 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/11/16 22:38, J.M. Heinrichs at minicapt1 at mac.com wrote ~~~

> Apparently, Christian has displeased the "Elders of the Internet".
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg

Well doesn't that just figure!  I've been displeasing somebody or other in
authority most of my life.  And now I've gone and upset the Elders of the
Internet.  Well, it explains a lot.   What next?  How long do I have before
one of the super-powers decides I've committed an international incident and
I need to be helped along with a poisoned umbrella?  Or taken on a world
tour via extraordinary rendition?

The only good news is that being a groundhog, I'm a distant relative to
mice, including the Hyper-intelligent Pan-dimensional Beings disguised as
white mice that run the planet.  We rodentia are very family loyal, you
know.  So at least I don't have to worry about them.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4