[NTLK] Thinking of giving it all up

PMichael Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Nov 30 19:54:49 EST 2010

I'm not a programmer or hacker or even a Mac guy so I do not get as much
out of the Newton as some.  I still think it out performs any Palm I had
or Wince I've seen.  So, since I've been cutting back on hobbies and
expenses I thought I would see if I could sell off my Newton stuff.
This includes a MP2100 (not upgraded) in really nice condition, an
UMP2100 that is for parts (it's taken apart and has a broken screen),
the keyboard, printer cable, carrying case, books on programming, memory
cards and whatever else is lurking about.  I assume that I cannot
include anything other than the software included on the MP2100
originally.  If I let this go, where is the best place, ebay?
If this is not a good subject for the list, I can be reached off list.

Mike