[NTLK] TIP - Scroll to Top / Scroll to Bottom (List Gesture)

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Oct 3 03:28:00 EDT 2010

I recently (and accidentally) discovered a neat (formerly unknown?) gesture.

When you are looking at a long list of notes or maybe emails, in overview mode, you can quickly get to the bottom or to the top of the list.

Press and hold on any item in the list (pause) and then act like you're dragging it (or drawing a straight line) UP or DOWN, completely past the last or the first (visible) item in the list. You will immediately be taken to the very top or the very bottom of this list.

Your Newton will make a Clock-Tic sound and viola, there you are.

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM