[NTLK] Spanish translation of pda-soft: Looking for help - Sorry for sending this twice

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Oct 1 18:58:57 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm sorry that this mail was sent twice. I think I sent it from
the wrong account the first time and then sent it again from the right account. The list daemon sent
me a mail telling me that the first mail was currently checked and might or might not be forwarded
to NewtonTalk. This is probably the reason. Be it as it may: Again, sorry.

Frank