[NTLK] Mail V

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Tue Oct 5 02:42:24 EDT 2010

On Oct 04, 2010, at 11:02 PM, R A Parker <RAParker at Newted.ORG> wrote:

On Monday, October 4, 2010 at 8:27 am Forrest wrote:
> I settled on a method of
> filtering that should download
> only email from individuals
> found in my Newton's Names program.

hmmm, you may be better at this than you are letting on.

Ahhhhhh...do not confuse my simple questions with naiveté. The simple questions form the foundation for more complex ones...and, much can be learned by experimentation, listening and observing.

Who would do _twice_ the work when instead _half_ as much achieves the same result? I tried MobileMe to make the Mail V experience easier...when it seems it has done the opposite. By using the MindSpring email address I had created and was using, _there is no need for a filter._ Email sent to and from that address is only Newton-related and it should be most suitable to be downloaded to the Newton with Mail V, without filtering out what is unwanted.

Just some thoughts.

--Forrest