[NTLK] MP2100 Offset of Recognition

Stefan Thorsteinson Stefan at TeamAircom.com
Sat Oct 9 18:39:22 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I flagged this thread a "while" back to revisit and report back on my
success/failure on the offset problem I experienced. Much to my chagrin I
have to advise that my efforts to strap my MP2100 into my Calise case was a
mistake. My frustration level of having to open Extras and Setup to align
the pen reached a peak recently and I endeavored to modify the way my Newt
is fixed to the flap in the case.

Velcro and Duct tape! - Don't leave home without them. :)

I raided our company's trade show supplies for a bit of strip Velcro to test
my theory. FWIW, if you have tried my suggestion to modify a Calise case
with straps, don't! It may only be a matter of time before you experience my
dilemma. The reason for my using straps was that I didn't want the back of
my Newt covered with adhesive. Silly me!

It is not Jaggies. Pressure from the straps...plain and simple. It's been
almost two weeks and I've had no issues with screen alignment on power up.
"Joy" every time. Many thanks to everyone for the input and suggestions.

This information provided for the good of the order. Happy Newtoning all!

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson