[NTLK] Printing help for a newb

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Wed Oct 27 13:07:49 EDT 2010

I think your options are limited.  If you have your newton setup for
wireless then emailing the document to yourself and printing from your
PC is probably easiest and the best quality.

I have a mac and use LPR Driver from <http://www.kallisys.com/> and
print wirelessly through my Mac but the quality (font and size) is not
as I would like, so I use email.
I am not sure about using this with windows but a google search "lpr
windows" had several items.  May need to search "CUPS Windows"

other options
For direct printing you will need serial for one of several Style
Writer printers, search archives. or
Early HP with IRDA printing. or
Early apple or hp postscript printer with ethernet or serial. or
PrintPack cable and compatible parallel printer.

Good luck