[NTLK] Using Newton - Simple Pleasures

L.W. Brown lwb at mac.com
Sun Oct 31 01:22:14 EDT 2010

Plus 3 more fairly arty, but 2 intended for note taking:
iDraft - write & sketch
UYH (Use Your own Hand writing) - notes in color
Quill - nice for doing italic-point work on single sheets

Found a new stylus that works nicely, and another just OK:
a brush tip model works OK but slightly unresponsive (tho better than the first model Pogo),
and a fuzzy-felt tip that works very well, indeed - it even demands a very lite touch so as not to squish a flat spot on the nib, that then becomes unresponsive ('til you fluff it out again).
If anyone's interested, I'll track down the websites...

L.W. Brown via ¡Pad