[NTLK] (Slightly OT) External Newton keyboard and iPad?

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 07:57:03 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Fri, 9/3/10, Marcus Hammerschmitt <marcus.hammerschmitt at t-online.de> wrote:

> And since I have not only one, but two of the lovely black external
>Newton keyboards at the ready - is there a chance you might connect one of >these via an USB adapter to the iPad?

I have to ask: is the German version of the Newton Keyboard black?  The ones in the US are a dark green, but for all I know, this could be something like the old Macintosh Performa 5400/180 keyboards.  Performa purchasers in the US got average-looking beige keyboards whilst Apple customers in Europe and Asia got cool-looking black keyboards (and machines).

Best,

James Fraser