[NTLK] pretty interesting

Peter Fraser pjfraser at mac.com
Fri Sep 3 10:40:02 EDT 2010

my kids knew him from his real claim to fame.  that exclamation was from one of my daughter's friends, although we'd of course watched his segments on that silly show, out of curiosity.  he'd also provided emailed updates during that exercise so we heard an insiders viewpoint.

during his visit if you listen carefully, he's mentioning how dancing with the drag queens was even more fun.