[NTLK] iPod cable for the Newton?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Sep 3 15:08:55 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG at aafes.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have the current page for Adriano Angelillis?

Unfortunately, Adriano left the Newton fold a few years ago quite
suddenly after an auto accident. He had been ramping up his Newton
business and then nothing for quite some time. He finally notified the
list that he was in recovery, but he left a number of buyers hanging
and never got back to them. His http://www.notwen.com/ site has since
expired as well.

> I think I have looked into this cable before and found that my iPob Nano would not work with it.
>
> Pity.   Anyone looked into making it work with the Nanos and those mid-line models?

Not sure, but it would be cool. There's a lot more that one can do
with the Dock Connector, but I don't know if it's serial-based like
the remote connector was.

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/