[NTLK] iMessagePad (was: Einstein running on iPhone)

Rod Lavington rodlavo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:17:08 EDT 2010

Been quite some time since I have posted on here :)

I think James is on the right track.  Apple today seemed to focus on
evolution rather than revolution.  People seem to confuse what Apple is
doing today as groundbreaking, but as James said, they are just tweaking an
existing product to improve a product and broaden a market.  Unfortunately,
every other PC manufacturer is the same.  Innovation was a concept that was
left behind in the 90s....

Look at MacOS for example.  It hasn't really changed that much since 1984
when the first Mac was released.  Sure, under the hood changes have rolled
along, but the basic premise of the Finder, desktop and the use of the mouse
has not really evolved.  Just the box its contained in has changed shape :)

The share price controls what companies to today!

Seeya

Rod!