[NTLK] Newton OS on iPad video

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Fri Sep 17 18:11:16 EDT 2010

On 17.09.2010, at 22:25, Steven Frank wrote:

> A little new video for you all:
>
> http://www.panic.com/blog/2010/09/newton-never-dies/
>
> Steven

Wonderful video. It's great to see the HWR working so nicely. I like to use half iPad resolution: it's higher than the original MP res, but the buttons are large enough to hit. I can even use the on-screen keyboard ;-)

Newest feature:
 - User Preferences for choosing emulated screen size
 - bug fixed that would make Newton hang after 5 minutes idle (Yay!)

Thanks, Steven, for the reorganization on for all the bug fixes ;-)

 - Matthias