[NTLK] [ADMIN] List Spam [Was:] My cmopany is hiring

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Sep 18 03:11:17 EDT 2010

On Sep 17, 2010, at 10:58 PM, Forrest wrote:

>> I suggest you send him an email letting him know you are
>> unsubscribing him and
>> that he can resubscribe under a new address. If he is a serious
>> member he will
>> resubscribe. Open to discussion on this idea.
>>

> I agree with Tony completely. As it's been said before, he might not
> know any
> of this is going on...and if he values participating in the
> NewtonTalk list
> he should be willing to resubscribe under another email address.

I have contacted Larry about this, although I'm not necessarily
expecting a response.

In the meantime, i discovered that you can individually flag addresses
for moderation within the Mailman list software, so I've done that as
well. This way, i can keep an eye on any postings from that particular
address (and others with similar issues).

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian