[NTLK] [ANN] UNNA open for new descriptions & submissions!

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 03:33:16 EDT 2010

People! - this seems to have gone largely unnoticed. Hello...

What Morgan is saying is that UNNA, 'The Repository', is open again for
deposits and descriptions, after several years.

Alongside the new developments, keeping UNNA functioning is very
important indeed.

Great job Morgan - thank you for your tireless support of the community.

Andy