[NTLK] eMate questions

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 06:11:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Mon, 9/20/10, Will Ross <paxswill+ntlk at gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a 2100 that I play with occasionally, but I'd like to be
>able to use this as a better note taker.

Is it the eMate's built-in keyboard that's the main attraction for you?  Just curious.

I like the 2100 because it's a fairly "wearable" device (given the right case).  At the same time, it's nice to have a keyboard ready to go like the eMate offers, (you just open the lid) and not have to mess around with connecting the keyboard up, first, before you can start typing.

Congratulations on your new acquisition, sir. :)

Best,

James Fraser