[NTLK] C64 on app store?

Steven Frank stevenfrank880 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:18:24 EDT 2010

The biggest difference between Einstein and the C64 app is the C64
guys have a license from the Commodore rights-holders to distribute it
with ROM included.

It seems unlikely that we'd be able to secure such a license from
Apple, so the best we'd be able to do is ship it without a ROM and
allow the user to load the ROM from iTunes file sharing.  Would Apple
accept _that_?  I'm doubtful, but you never know until you try, I
suppose.

Steven