[NTLK] Y2010 Fix Idea

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Sep 23 08:02:20 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> I am trying to locate the source code for NetTime, as it was once a
> piece of sample code from Apple.
>
> If we could tweak NetTime to work under the Y2010 patch (as well as
> with more modern, non-deprecated time servers) we might be able to
> have our Newtons auto-correct themselves after a reset.

If anyone has more info on NetTime, I'd appreciate it for updates to
UNNA. From my research, it is claimed to have been developed by Newton
Underground (at least, that's who submitted it to Tucows
<http://www.archive.org/details/tucows_33061_NetTime>) before they
were taken over/turned into PDA Dash. Unfortunately, that era of the
Newton Underground site is not in the Internet Wayback Machine.

If anyone happens to have an archive of the Newton Underground site or
any additional details on the product or the company, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Morgan
---