[NTLK] Gosh... is Spanish a wide language... Please help me make things shorter :-(

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Sep 26 19:59:18 EDT 2010

Could those of you who speak Spanish please have a look here?

	<http://www.pda-soft.de/es/hardware/eMate/ematecable/ematecable.html>

I think you'll recognize my problems...

I need something shorter for

a) Mapa del Sitio (Site Map)

b) Cajón de Sastre (This & That)

c) Un Grito de Ayuda (Cry for help)

d) Libro de Visitas (Guest book)

e) The banner text (eMate display cable)

All this fits perfectly in English and German :-(

I'd rather not line-wrap the text in banners and buttons. And I'd rather not change the whole layout
for the Spanish section. I could of course make the font smaller, but this would make the buttons on
the left-hand side much more difficult to read.

So any ideas will be much appreciated.

Frank