[NTLK] Newtpaint

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 17:52:02 EDT 2010

  Hi Olivier

In June 2009, I purchased Newtpaint for $9.95

are you emailing:  helpdesk AT landware DOT com

When you purchase anything you have to fill out the standard from which
doesn't actually let you choose the Newton application.
But if you email them in advance they will tell you what to put in the
comments field and the cost.

I think the download from tucows will need a serial number still.

Thanks

Andy