[NTLK] Followup - Spanish translation of pda-soft: Looking for help

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 19:53:19 EDT 2010

Frank,

I always thought of you as a Scotch man, but Mr. Daniel does make some
very fine single barrel Tennessee Whiskey.  My drinking skills exceed
my language skills, but living with a woman who spent the first 16
years of her life speaking Spanish gives me some insight into the
importance competent translation.

Keep up the good work.

Woody (who sometimes does)