[NTLK] Installing the internal Emate memory expansion

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Apr 2 00:44:02 EDT 2011

Thanks Sonny, that is definitely not what I have.  Doesn't look anything
like that, nor does it say Newertech on it.  And yes it may or not may
not work.  It would seem that these modules develop a fault after a
period of time.  And may work one day but not the next.  And being that
if the module is in use, then develops this fault, anything in internal
gets wiped....one wouldn't want to trust the internal storage unless it
had be resoldered.

-Dan