[NTLK] FS: Hard to find Newton PC sync cable (x 2)

Russ Bravo russbravo at lineone.net
Sun Apr 3 13:55:36 EDT 2011

Hi all

Have been having a bit of a clearout recently and discovered a couple
of much prized 'rarer than hen's teeth' PC sync cables.

For the uninitiated, these combine the interconnect adapter/serial
dongle which plugs into the MP2100 or 2000 top port with a cable
offering a female DB9 socket on the other end. See Sonny Hung's
excellent Flickr page for a photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/101420540/

Ideal for PC users, or those with suitable Keyspan USB adapters.

Would happily part with these for GB 25 each, which includes postage
anywhere in the world. Please reply off-list, and it's first come,
first served.

Cheers

Russ, UK