[NTLK] New Newton Case

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Apr 11 16:52:26 EDT 2011

On 4/10/2011 1:52 PM, Chris Chapman wrote:
> I took a small gamble and bought a new case on Amazon for my 2100. It's made by Rothco, and its about $12. Fits the 2100 nicely and has other storage compartments and a shoulder strap and a belt loop. Here is the bag:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Venturer-Travel-Portfolio-Bag/dp/B00153KF7Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1302457849&sr=8-4
>
> Comes in black or army green, it is a canvas material.

Personally I still think one of the best "all around travel" case for
the Newt is the NewtBoot.  And are still available.

She still has quite a few when I talked with Colleen in December (I
ordered 2 more).  They are nice and fit both a
1x0 and 2x00.  Brand new.  They are $15 plus $5
shipping (but she will also do discounts for larger orders such as 2 for
$20).  They are over the shoulder or on the hip.  Made out of high
quality nylon.  Allows full access without removing the Newt from the
case, or you can just unzip the top and remove it with the case still on
your shoulder.

You can see them here: http://matthews.feckov.org/NewtBoot/

You can contact her at colleenthompson at mac dot com

Additionally they also fit a Nook or Kindle very well (which is one
reason why I
ordered more).

-Dan