[NTLK] Extremely negative experience dealing with Newtonsales.com

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Apr 30 17:09:48 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Lord Groundhog
<LordGroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:
> don't know if you realize it, but your exhibitions are also for adults.  I
> happily drive for miles to watch a blacksmith give a demo of his skills.
> Incidentally, I've bought stuff from a blacksmith too, but even if I don't
> buy I love to watch your craft.

With you all the way on that! In fact, long ago I posted a pic I once
took of a man plying his craft (in Western PA):
http://webaperture.com/gallery/photos/61599////mb

Every August, there's a craft fair here in Krakow, and sometimes
there's a blacksmith (kowal). That's always my favorite. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland