[NTLK] Looking for a Bluetooth card

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Tue Aug 23 19:39:00 EDT 2011

Hi,
     I can't recall from which vendor I purchased my Pico Bluetooth card, but I think it's the way to go for such a function.  Mine works great through my Power Mac G5 and Tiger.  I was also connecting it to my old G4 PowerBook under Tiger.  I haven't tried connecting it to my newer MBP - it's running Snow Leopard.
       I remember hearing that the AmbiCom Bluetooth CF card also works but it depends on which version - the one I have didn't seem to work properly.  Getting all the various drivers and packages in order didn't seem to be all that troublesome from what I remember.  I've got everything on my 2000U and can run down all the packages I've got installed if you want.
         FWIW, I definitely think the card's worth it.
     Best of luck and take care!
     Scott
hoffo at gmx.com
--