[NTLK] [RARE! (afaik)]Newton demo that was used in Apple Stores (or how they were called…)

Connor Becker Northcott91 at gmx.com
Fri Aug 12 01:14:46 EDT 2011

Works great on my B&W G3 with 9.2.2.  The icon didn't show up properly
for a sit file, but I just dragged it over to my Stuffit alias and it
unstuffed to a little lightbulb icon'ed application.  Some parts were
just a little too fast, but overall played very well.  It messed up my
menu bar though (turned it almost entirely black... grrr...).  IIRC
flash/shockwave were provided as browser plugins rather than shared
libraries; although I do have flash installed in Classilla, this seems
to be just a standalone program.  Made me want to get out my OMP:)

-Northcott