[NTLK] Einstein on Honeycomb?

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at mail.ru
Tue Aug 16 12:45:21 EDT 2011

It is VERY slow on my HTC HD2 (1Ghz, 512MB RAM, Android 2.2.3)
But it Looks totally like my Newton 2.0 concept :P http://instagr.am/p/KWN8D

Thanks!
~ Vladislav Korotnev
Contact me anytime at:
eMail	vladkorotnev at mail.ru
		vladkorotnev at gmail.com
		vladkorotnev at coolsoftware.ru
		vladkorotnev at me.com
FidoNet  2:5020/12000.64
My BBS  vladkorotnev.dyndns.org (telnet, HyperTerminal recommended, currently not much content)