[NTLK] Newton Bootstrapping

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Aug 20 18:02:00 EDT 2011

With his keen hearing and acute sense of smell, Cyberdog's Neutlon 2100 is always ready to...

Lend a card? I'm currently out of lenders. Let me look around eBay today. In the mean-time, you could send me one of your cards and I can (at least) turn it into a bootstrap fixer. Contact me off list and I'll fell you how and where to ship it.

Ron A. Parker

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM