[NTLK] Back Again

Brian Ball bdball1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 15:04:32 EDT 2011

Well, I pulled out the old MP2000 a couple weeks ago and started playing with it again. I haven't really kept up with what has been going on with the Newton for a few years. I was able to put the date patch on fine and also was excited to see that there is a Newton Connection X that works like a charm with my iMac G4 with Leopard. I was able to use my computer keyboard and type in lots of new information. I was sad to see that J&KSalesInc is no longer around. I have bought a couple of Newtons from them as well as battery trays and cables. They were always pretty reasonably priced as well.

What got me to bring the Newton out in the first place is that I can't seem to find a Datebook with ToDo's on the iPad that I really like. I finally just got frustrated with it and decided to just try it on the Newton again. Anyway, it's good to see so many are still keepin' the green!