[NTLK] eMate Hinge Repair Questions

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Mon Aug 22 15:43:38 EDT 2011

Others have reported that it's not necessary to unsolder these wires
but in my opinion it is a major Pain if you don't.
The wires are surface soldered with a relatively low temp solder and a
brief touch with hot iron will release and re-solder them.
Get a soldering pencil and some silver born solder to tin it with, and
move forward.

Good luck

Woody