[NTLK] [RARE! (afaik)]Newton demo that was used in Apple Stores (or how they were called…)

Коротнев Владислав vladkorotnev at mail.ru
Tue Aug 23 12:34:36 EDT 2011

Thanks for pointing that out!
I have never used a 1.0 Newton, so I haven't noticed this.
Awesome!

Thanks,
~ Vladislav Korotnev

22 августа 2011, 21:48 от Matej Horvat <redjazz_slo at yahoo.com>:

I know I'm late, but I'd like to point out some differences between the pre-release version of Newton OS shown in the demo and the final released 1.x versions:

* The separator bar of a note says "9:37 am Mon" whereas the final versions say "Mon 8/22".
                 <CUT>
* The call slip appears at the bottom of the screen, whereas in the final versions, it appears at the top.

That appears to be it.

-Matej Horvat