[NTLK] eMate Hinge Repair Questions

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 24 11:13:59 EDT 2011

Agreed. Practicing desoldering is a great idea...also, I've also not had much luck with the "desolder sucker" pumps (which are similar to a bulb syringe that basically draws the hot liquid solder by vacuum away from the soldered joint). I much prefer desoldering braid, and a little experience with it beforehand wouldn't hurt.

Thanks,

--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad