[NTLK] Looking for a Bluetooth card

Stefan Thorsteinson stthor at telus.net
Wed Aug 24 17:07:37 EDT 2011

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your response! Not only did you open my eyes (further) to what
I already suspected and feared about WiFi security issues, you set the
ground work for investigating the best practice to move forward in setting
up WiFi at home.

I've had a WiFi router for over a year. I haven't set it up because I just
wasn't comfortable knowing what, and what not, to do. Your post and this
thread were invaluable. (sigh) Sadly, my MP2100 won't be joining my network
anytime soon because of WPA however, that is a small sacrifice. Newt is my
repository of all information near and dear. It will continue to do so. Hard
wiring Newt via Keyspan USB for information transfer is more than sufficient
for anything I need. "Keeping it green!"

Thanks, again, to you and the Newtontalk community.

Cheers,

Stefan Thorsteinson