[NTLK] eMate Bonanza

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Fri Aug 26 18:00:32 EDT 2011

Hello, Michael:
      I'd think that $25.00 + shipping for a working unit would be a
good price.  One's already spoken for at that rate, anyway. Comments?
Regards,
-Lloyd

I'm interested in one of these eMates. I bought the first (&  likely
only) one the University of Memphis ever sold when they came out in
'97, lent it to a friend some years later and never saw it again. I've
missed it ever since. My only issue is, I have no idea what a
complete, working eMate would be worth today? What's the list
consensus? Thanks!
--
                                     Auf wiedersehen!
Michael